Forget DeepSeek. Alibaba just released Qwen-2.5, their proprietary AI model that almost beats Claude Sonnet 3.5, Gemini-2 Flash & GPT-4o 😳 The latest multimodal AI model from the tech giant can: - Code, write text, search the web. - Generate images, just like OpneAI's Dall-E. - Even generate videos like Sora or Google's Veo 2. But here comes the crazy part. Qwen-2.5 VL (the agentic model) lets you create a $200/month OpenAI Operator-like agent for Computer and mobile phones. And it's 100% open-source 🤯 China is now clearly leading in free, open source AI globally. Wild times 🍿 P.S. for more great stuff, check out 🔔 linas.substack.com 🔔, it's the only newsletter you need for all things when Finance meets Technology. For founders, builders, and leaders.
Who is this Anri Suzuki? Anri Suzuki from Japan. Do you think she is beautiful? :) Anri Suzuki is actually a very famous porn star in Japan. Do you know that Anri Suzuki has a Ph.D in Sino-Japanese History . WHAT? She has a Ph.D? A Doctorate? This is what Anri Suzuki has got to say: “We have to respect the lessons of history and although we cannot obliterate it we can try and make recompense. I want to cure the wounds of China with my body, and I offer to do this by having sex with Chinese students in Japan. I think it would be a symbolic compensation for them.” Desperate Housewife (Japense Version)?
Malaysia is now full of companies offering broadband services to individual and corporates clients. Well, I am only concern about individual part as I am myself a full time blogger soon, I have to keep my cost of internet low at the same time having a reasonably fast broadband speed. Up to today, 23/11/2010, these are the broadband plans I have grabbing from internet: Let's compare them yourselves. U Mobile http://www.u.com.my/broadband/plans *Subject to Fair Usage Policy **U Broadband Terms & Conditions - Postpaid / Prepaid Do not forget to check out U Broadband's FAQs as well to learn more. Check out our broadband plan rates below here! U Broadband Plan Pay Data Allowance* Download Speed Validity Period Prepaid Postpaid UB6 RM 6 500 MB 384 kbps 1 Day 1 Day UB10 RM 10 100 MB 384 kbps 30 Days Not Applicable UB20 RM 20 300 MB 1.0 mbps ...
Comments
Post a Comment