Anri Suzuki-Porn Star With A PhD?

Who is this Anri Suzuki?
Anri Suzuki
Anri Suzuki from Japan. Do you think she is beautiful? :)

Raunchy Anri Suzuki
Anri Suzuki is actually a very famous porn star in Japan.


Do you know that Anri Suzuki has a Ph.D in Sino-Japanese History.

Raunchy Anri Suzuki
WHAT? She has a Ph.D? A Doctorate?

This is what Anri Suzuki has got to say:
“We have to respect the lessons of history and although we cannot obliterate it we can try and make recompense. I want to cure the wounds of China with my body, and I offer to do this by having sex with Chinese students in Japan. I think it would be a symbolic compensation for them.”

Raunchy Anri Suzuki,Desperate Housewife
Desperate Housewife (Japense Version)?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After EV, China A.I. is going to disrupt the world!!

Broadband plan comparison in Malaysia