A few days back, Samsung made official the existence of yet another Galaxy S variant called the Galaxy S Advance. The device packs:
- 4.0-inch Super AMOLED display with 800×480 pixel resolution
- 5MP rear camera with 720p video recording, 1.3MP front camera – same numbers as the Galaxy Nexus, possibly same hardware as well.
- 1GHz dual-core processor with 768MB RAM
- 8GB/16GB Internal Storage
- MicroSD card slot (Up to 32GB)
- 1,500mAh Lit-Ion Battery
- Android 2.3 Gingerbread
You can see that the Galaxy S Advance sits just below the Galaxy Nexus in terms of features. Obviously you can expect the pricing to be lower as well. So how much will the Galaxy S Advance cost when it comes to Malaysia? We’re predicting that the device is very likely to retail for around RM1,400 or lower, possibly as low as RM1,200. In terms of availability the Galaxy S Advance could be coming to Malaysia as early as Q1 2012 and no later than Q2 thereabouts.
We will update you with more details when we get them. Till then, stay awesome!