For those who are eligible, the registration will be opened until 10th January 2012 at various locations including schools. Registration form we be distributed via newspapers and also can be downloaded from Ministry of Finance website.
An action will be taken against people who claim the one-off RM500 aid, but not qualify & submitting false information.
Below are the eligibility criteria,
- Malaysian Citizen
- Gross household income of less than RM3,000 per month.
- Senior citizen who are more than 60 years old, stay alone & earn less than RM3,000 per month
- Those receiving aid from the Welfare Department under the e-Kasih were also eligible
- Head of family with dependant
- Father, mother or single with dependant
- Married children is considered separate household